-
June 29th, 2006, 06:27 PM
#1
Inactive Member
We saw it at AG PlaceNY just about a week ago. It is cute, makes sounds, but I didn't like it well enough to pay the money for it. It is big enough to be a little bulky to display, yet not really big enough to fit the doll comfortably (IMO). Her head has to squeeze in behind the bar. For sleeping, she has to sort of sit; for sitting, she is slumped down. My DD and I are thinking of finding a way to hang a slightly larger hammock that she can actually sleep in. They used to sell mesh hammocks at the Dollar Tree stores meant to store small stuffed animals in. I am thinking one would work for an AG sleeping or beach hammock. I hadn't thought of using the hammock with the cabana, but that's a neat idea. I have the cabana, though I've never taken it out of the box due to lack of display space.
Catherine
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks